APRA-MN is proud to present an exciting spring conference featuring
- Ali McLane, Senior Associate, Bentz Whaley Flessner
- Amy Turbes, Director of Research and Prospect Management, Creighton University
- Nancy Lindahl, Community Volunteer
- Carol Belair, Senior Consultant, Target Analytics, a Blackbaud Company
- Deborah Derringer, Research Consultant
- Panelists Krista Gallagher Colt of Luther Seminary, Carol McFarland of Breck School, Gail Whitney of the University of MN Foundation, and Mike Ehlert of Children's Hospitals and Clinics Foundation
Presentation topics will include Research in Campaigns, Database Screenings, Efficiency and Effectiveness in Campaigns, Prospect Management and Campaign Reporting, Prospect Identification, and several new elements we hope will enliven your experience. You'll also hear a brief update on the strategic planning process by the APRA-MN board and President Sharla Donohue.
The schedule for the day's presentations is available for download here.
In keeping with our focus on campaigns, please consider bringing copies of any campaign related materials that you'd be willing to share: previous campaign final reports, donor newsletters, samples, anonymous solicitation profiles, campaign videos, etc. So don't recycle that publication just yet! Bring it to the conference, and look for Programming Committee member Sarah Soucek at the "Swap Table," and she'll take your goodies to add to the table!
The APRA-MN spring conference will be held at Open Book in Minneapolis. (For directions, go to www.openbookmn.com and click on the "Find" link in the upper right hand corner.) Want to carpool? Visit our discussion forum on APRA-MN.org to post a request or offer for a ride.
Full participation in the APRA-MN Spring Conference is applicable for 5.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Final registration closed at 4:00 on Tuesday, May 17. If you have questions about the conference, or would like to volunteer, please contact Tanya Cole via email at email@example.com.